LUSH Favorites

1:00 PM


I love LUSH or many reasons, the first being - they're earth friendly. Everything is made out of safe and amazing things. They have never tested on animals, and they do everything the right way. Second - they smell amazing. There has never been a product that didn't smell good, sure their are scents I don't particularly enjoy, but they're still nice. Third and final - they actually work. My Charity Pot is my absolute favorite thing to use. It's so nice for my skin, and I'll get more into that later. I don't get LUSH that often because things such as the face scrubs and hair products can be a bit pricey for me, but every once in a while I'll buy 2 or 3 bath bombs to enjoy. My Charity Pot is running low, so I believe that's one thing I'll need to buy.


Charity Pot
Charity Pot (lotion) - The Charity Pot is a great lotion for any part of your body - hands, feet, legs, etc. I always use it after my shower, and whenever my legs feel really dry. You can honestly feel the moisture form the lotion and it's such a refreshing feeling. My legs feel softer and never go dry again.


Granny Takes a Dip in action
Let the Good Times Roll (face scrub) - I got this face scrub as a sample because my friend needed something for dry skin, and it works amazing. It also lasts a while because you don't need much, I got a super tiny sample, and and there's still more, even after 3ish weeks. The scrub has cinnamon, maize and polenta cleanser making it smell just as good as it works. Before this I really didn't think scrubs worked well on dry skin, I thought they just made it worse, but this has proved me wrong. My face feels softer and less rough after using it.


Granny Takes a Dip
Granny Takes a Dip (bath bomb) - This is the rainbow one and it was so much fun. I loved watching all the colors separate and blend (and made purple in the end). It had a refreshing smell of lemon, black pepper and fresh ginger and it was so easy to relax. Put out some candles, press play on your playlist and take some personal time for yourself.


Space Girl
Space Girl (bath bomb) - I haven't used this one yet, but  I am so excited. It's scented as blackcurrant candies, and it's so SPARKLY. I also have a live for the moon, stars, and outer space so it sounds like fun for me. I don't even have to use this one to know I love it.


Big Blue
Big Blue (bath bomb) - Smelling of lavender and lemon, this one was very relaxing. The main ingredients in this one was sea salt and seaweed, the seaweed softening and soothing the skin while the minerals, salt, helps remove the skin of toxins. This one was not only relaxing but it helped me too. It made my skin nice and soft all while feeling I was relaxing in the cool ocean.

LUSH is overall amazing, and keep it in your room and it'll smell like heaven. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts