Polaroid Series: 1

10:32 AM

I'm starting a little series called Polaroid series and it's just going to be me showing my favorite, or mot recent Polaroids in groups of 4. Some are random, some of are my friends and some of are my favorite things. Polaroids are just one of my favorite things. I love oldie look and the colors, and I love how one extra thing can pull the picture together.

For example in the Polaroid on the far right, on the ground my purse just sits next to me, but some how that one little things brings in a whole new atmosphere for the picture. I also love how the contrasting colors work, I have white shoes while my friend has black, black shorts to a white skirt and a light blue shirt to a grey top.

In the middle left, the purse once again pulls the picture together, but not as much. I love the brick in this Polaroid, it adds an older look, and a simple one.

In the middle right, I love the back round, the light buildings stand out more than the dark colors we're wearing, and I once again really enjoy the contrast.

The last one, the far left, is just a really fun picture. We consider ourselves to have a love/hate relationship, and the friend we're holding loves pretending she's queen B. It makes me laugh, and I love how unprepared we look, and I love the looks of pure happiness and joy we have on our faces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts