DIY: Stickers

1:00 PM

My friends all love these, so I figured I would make a little tutorial. Making stickers like this is fast and simple, and they look great!

Here's what you'll need:

  • A Computer
  • A printer (fully stocked with ink)
  • Adhesive paper (I prefer the brand Avery)
  • Scissors 
Now let's get started!
1) You're going to find all types of images, that either have a transparent or white back round like I have below









2)You're going to copy and paste the images onto a word document, you can put as many as you want

3)When it comes time to print, put your adhesive paper face down (So the side you want the images on is facing downward)
4)Print
5)Now you can start cutting out the images, you can make white border around them, which I did so the cutting doesn't have to be perfect, or you can cut as close to the image as possible
6)Then stick them wherever you'd like!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts